• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Fun meeting and spending time with you guys. You left just ahead of the crowds.
Zoo is an understatement for today. We need more terrain to open. It's downright dangerous out there. Throw in a few random scraped off/icy spots that the speedsters with zero skill hit and slide out on, and it's just not much fun. The weather was awesome today, and I so wanted to just be up there enjoying the scenery and winter temps. Instead, I came home and have been doing some work.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Zoo is an understatement for today. We need more terrain to open. It's downright dangerous out there. Throw in a few random scraped off/icy spots that the speedsters with zero skill hit and slide out on, and it's just not much fun. The weather was awesome today, and I so wanted to just be up there enjoying the scenery and winter temps. Instead, I came home and have been doing some work.
I haven't seen anything like it in the 5 years I've been here. Fortunately I got sick and can't go out and play for a little while.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I haven't seen anything like it in the 5 years I've been here. Fortunately I got sick and can't go out and play for a little while.
Not sure if it's ever fortunate to be sick, BUT I get the point. Might as well be sick now, right?!

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We drove through some snow on the way to SLC airport, but not enough to help you guys out. I agree, we are leaving just in time!!!!

I can’t begin to comprehend how successful this trip was, but it was a BEST TRIP EVER due to the impending move and meeting @Lorenzzo who was an amazing guide/skiing companion for Betsy. Lots of laughs. Just goes to show how great PUGSKI is!!!

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
This was a great thread to follow. Seems like you had a great trip!

Glad you enjoyed the journey

Next trip is Feb 3rd to Vail with a ski group from South Florida, back to Utah March 10th -16th

Now it’s time to go home, on the plane @35,000 right now, for two weeks then off to work to pay for this stuff

Bigtinnie

Formerly 'sbooker' in another world.
Skier
It actually got move even further back to 13th - 20th. Yep, no gathering for us, at least not this year.

I can’t tell you how beautiful the conditions can be at that time frame at Alta - and there are lovely gentle green slopes too. It would be a pity for you not to experience that - even for a day.

TS
Started at 53

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I can’t tell you how beautiful the conditions can be at that time frame at Alta - and there are lovely gentle green slopes too. It would be a pity for you not to experience that - even for a day.

Alta??? Wrong side of the mountains :roflmao:

We ski at Deer Valley, it will be our 2nd trip there this season. Not just skiing though, architect and builder meetings as well.

Bigtinnie

Formerly 'sbooker' in another world.
Skier
Alta??? Wrong side of the mountains :roflmao:

We ski at Deer Valley, it will be our 2nd trip there this season. Not just skiing though, architect and builder meetings as well.

I realise you’ve been to Deer Valley once already. It’s great you love it but the other side deserves your attention!!!

Sponsor