• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TonyC

Contact me at bestsnow.net
Pass Pulled
Nice job to all to all that convinced a fellow skier that missing 8 days from her lifetime of possible ski days and experiences was a good idea.
No we performed a public service. If the OP found other activities in Colorado or Oregon that were interesting, it might have been worth a day for the novelty or bucket list factor of skiing in October. But 8 days, no way.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Skied opening day - fun but not so swell; also Monday and found it wonderful - limbering up and getting used to a new boot setup. Tomorrow I'll be back at it again, looking forward to it. Wish I had a six-pack of different race-type skis to max out variety and enjoyment on this stuff (only have four). :)

Vancouver has nice natural parks, and character-filled street scenes. Ocean too. Canadians about. Amazing plant life.

Oh, well......

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
Taking advantage of a short window of cold weather, Killington appears to be the first ski area in New England to make snow this fall. As of Tuesday morning, snowguns are operating in the North Ridge area. With warm weather forecasted to return, the snow is not expected to last long, or to be part of the actual base building. Killington opened on October 25 last year.

Sponsor