• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eastern Canada Tremblant season extension

TS
Jilly

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Hard to say....but I would suspect - no Edge and maybe not Versant Soleil. Glades could be rough. But the slush bumps should be great. Ski early and sit at the bottom to watch the show.

Bob V

Booting up
Skier
What will be open then?

Last Sunday everything was open (with 19 cm of fresh wet snow), so it should still be decent in 3 weeks 1/2. If they close Edge and/or Soleil it will be more likely staffing issue instead of lack of snow.

az29okg

Putting on skis
Skier
With the warm weather (20 C for this weekend), how is the snow/skiing at Tremblant?

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Still going. Can't imagine it'll last much longer although temps are dropping back to normal next week, below zero at night.

TS
Jilly

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Well it wasn't the greatest skiing today. Tomorrow is probably going to be the same. The forecast for the week has some precipitation and cooler temps. I wouldn't make a reservation for lodging just yet.

The Soleil will/should be closing tomorrow. It was a mess...A few other runs need to be closed...Devil's River is one.

I'm done tomorrow. Calling it a season. Time to boat!

SkiBam

Putting on skis
Skier
I and my gang plan to go Thursday and plan to have our season-closing picnic. Not counting on fabulous conditions, but hoping things will be skiable. There have been some wonderful conditions at Tremblant this season so can't complain.

crosscountry

Sock Puppet
Skier
Pass Pulled
I and my gang plan to go Thursday and plan to have our season-closing picnic. Not counting on fabulous conditions, but hoping things will be skiable.
How was it?

Strangely, I had plans to be up there for other reasons. But if it's good enough (soft corn) condition, it maybe worthwhile to make a detour for a few hours?

SkiBam

Putting on skis
Skier
How was it?

Strangely, I had plans to be up there for other reasons. But if it's good enough (soft corn) condition, it maybe worthwhile to make a detour for a few hours?
It was a good day. Quite chilly in the morning so it was pretty hard and we had to stick to the groomers. Softened up a bit as the day went on. The day never warmed up enough though - we had to have our "season ending" picnic indoors! Still, we had a great time and were happy for another great season.

Sponsor

Staff online