• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Skier from New England

BlueSky

Booting up
Skier
After lurking for ages, I joined about a year ago but never seemed to find the time to post. New year, new priorities so we'll try posting some. About me: have been skiing 50+ years on and off, retired, live in the northeast and ski about 50 days a year mostly in the northeast. Keeping moving because it beats the alternative!
I did meet several SkiTalk members last spring at Saddleback (I was with a group of Ski Diva's) and hope to meet more in the future.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome @BlueSky!

You may already be aware, but since it sounds like you ran into the New England Gathering last year, you might want to check out this thread:

DebbieSue

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Might still be at Jay after Diva outing or might be in Maine.....
I'll be at Sat and Sun of NEG (Owls Head and Sutton) along with @Jilly and @ilovepugs. There are several of us who are "bi" as far as forums and gatherings go! Can't make DivaEast because of work stuff that week unfortunately. Welcome aboard.

Peppermint

Trying to Improve
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be at Sat and Sun of NEG (Owls Head and Sutton) along with @Jilly and @ilovepugs. There are several of us who are "bi" as far as forums and gatherings go! Can't make DivaEast because of work stuff that week unfortunately. Welcome aboard.
The use of the word "bi" this way made me laugh. I am part of that club as well.ogsmileogsmileogsmile

Sponsor

Staff online