• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Indy Pass roll over?

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
Does anyone know how to roll over an Indy Pass? I bought pass protection since I knew my skiing this season would be iffy. I just got the email that renewal passes go on sale this Friday, March 1. I want to get the roll over taken care of before then so I can get my 24/25 pass as soon as they go on sale. I logged in online, but can't find anywhere that addresses it, other than in the FAQ that simply says that it must be done by April 1 (which is a change from the original Jun 1). But no mention of how to do so. I didn't see a contact option either.

TS
S

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
Ok, I can answer my own question now. Still no clue if there’s a way to do it on the Indy site, but I dug up the receipt and it came from an “info@“ address so I simply replied to that.

I got a reply soon after from Josh saying I’ve been put on the roll over list and am all set for next year.

Easy peasy. Apologies for the pass panic.

Peppermint

Trying to Improve
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok, I can answer my own question now. Still no clue if there’s a way to do it on the Indy site, but I dug up the receipt and it came from an “info@“ address so I simply replied to that.

I got a reply soon after from Josh saying I’ve been put on the roll over list and am all set for next year.

Easy peasy. Apologies for the pass panic.
I'm glad they took care of you. Once I was having login issues so I called them early on a Sunday morning EST, thinking no-one would answer but they did, and helped me access the site. Funny the phone number has disappeared from the site now.

Sponsor

Staff online