• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blackcrows Mirus Question

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
I've noticed no problems with mine on ice/firm conditions :huh:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What's your daily driver? I'm generally on a FIS SL or GS. Its like going from a scalpel to a butter knife. Combined with the more central mount point, I couldn't figure it out immediately.

Yyyyep…not a love at first sight for sure. But they do grow on you. It was easier for me as I already own, ski and very much like central mounted twins but it takes longer if you come from directional piste rockets.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
What's your daily driver? I'm generally on a FIS SL or GS. Its like going from a scalpel to a butter knife. Combined with the more central mount point, I couldn't figure it out immediately.
the MC has been my daily for the last 3 seasons. It took me about 3 or 4 days to get comfortable on them though. Before them, I rotated Hero ST's, Hero Plus, & Stokli SX's.
The MC handles fast & firm just as well IMHO

BLiP

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sounds like I probably just need a couple of days on them to figure out angles, etc. I was hesitant after demoing, but I'll probably still pick up a pair - particularly if I can find them on sale.

In2h2o

Out on the slopes
Skier
This just in, Bucky rocks Mirus Cors!
Yup even mascots are converting to Black Crows! To bad Woolly hasn't caught on.
Wasn't sure if he was going for the Crows, but yes! Bucky is legit!!!!!!!

IMG_9552.jpeg IMG_9554.jpeg

Yearning4POW

Booting up
Skier
IMG_0338.png
You guys see the 2024-2025 BC preview? Saw Powder7 vid on YT. I like the current 2023-2024 MC design better, which is pretty much sold out everywhere haha. So if you got one, good for you.

Last edited:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 228932 You guys see the 2024-2025 BC preview? Saw Powder7 vid on YT. I like the current 2023-2024 MC design better, which is pretty much sold out everywhere haha. So if you got one, good for you.

No changes in the construction?
Topsheets-as long as they are orange,it is fine.

And Octo comes in girl colors? Very nice. My wife will likely get one of these.

Doublegreen

Putting on skis
Skier
No changes in the construction?
Topsheets-as long as they are orange,it is fine.

And Octo comes in girl colors? Very nice. My wife will likely get one of these.
What’s the Octo’s profile for women? Would a beginner/intermediate get along ok on it? Waist width?

BLiP

Out on the slopes
Skier
MC only has a topsheet design changes
When you/the rep says "topsheet design changes" does that just mean graphics? Because some topsheet design changes that address the susceptibility to chipping would be much appreciated.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
When you/the rep says "topsheet design changes" does that just mean graphics? Because some topsheet design changes that address the susceptibility to chipping would be much appreciated.

Judging by the vid it is the same material, same orange, just white accents are different.

The more I look at that Octo Birdie, the more I like it.

Doublegreen

Putting on skis
Skier
I like the way these look and it looks like they already changed the top sheet?

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpeg
    IMG_0705.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 13

Sponsor