• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Alta Locals? Jan 30-Feb 2

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
Hey folks will be in Alta tomorrow, Jan 30 - through Sunday Feb 2 - far too short a time to be in such superb surroundings, but, we take what we can get. Would enjoy meeting & skiing with any Pugskiers while out. We're at GMD. DM for contact info.

Spooky

Getting off the lift
Skier
I'd ski Alta tomorrow (Thursday?). Unfortunately, I have to head out of town for business Friday for 1-2 weeks to pay for this skiing nonsense.

TS
Decreed_It

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
We will get in a 1/2 day tomorrow, I need to drop the boy off for PM ski school and then I could take some laps. DM here if you make it @Spooky I figure best chance of soft leftovers is tomorrow. Friday-Sun groomers and crud! And some special places to check (though I don't know many, I got a few).

Spooky

Getting off the lift
Skier
@Decreed_It That could work. I'm still building up to skiing full days anyway, ha. Devil's Castle may not open (been closed since last dump) until Friday. Same with Baldy. Both of those will be ripping.

@cosmoliu You still skiing Alta tomorrow?

TS
Decreed_It

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
@Decreed_It That could work. I'm still building up to skiing full days anyway, ha. Devil's Castle may not open (been closed since last dump) until Friday. Same with Baldy. Both of those will be ripping.

@cosmoliu You still skiing Alta tomorrow?
We got into the lower bits of Castle yesterday after it opened around 11, powder is still quite an adventure for the 10 yo but he loved it.

20200131_112207.jpg

Sponsor