• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2023-2024 Southern CA Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
I skied MH west yesterday. It was about 32 degrees all day and to my surprise it snowed from 1030-200. Not a lot but maybe 2". I was pleasantly surprised that pretty much All the runs were pretty good. They still have plenty of snow up there. I suspect tomorrow will be really nice if it's not too crowded

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I skied MH west yesterday. It was about 32 degrees all day and to my surprise it snowed from 1030-200. Not a lot but maybe 2". I was pleasantly surprised that pretty much All the runs were pretty good. They still have plenty of snow up there. I suspect tomorrow will be really nice if it's not too crowded
Was the East open? Mt. Waterman is open today and tomorrow.

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Was the East open? Mt. Waterman is open today and tomorrow.
I think so. When I went by in the morning the guns were blowing. I didn't want to chance skiing there in case the snow wasn't good and I forgot to check heading back home. The West though was pleasantly nice so I stayed there

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I might be going Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm probably good for either BM or SS
Either day, shoot me a text. Tuesday, we will probably go to SS also. We have to drop the dogs of at the groomer at 9:00 so that determines where we go. If parking is full, we may head down to Valley. Either way, we'll see you at Deer Valley next Monday!

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be @ SS Tuesday, backcountry Wednesday, Bear Thursday.
Dang. We have to go to Snow Valley tomorrow because once we drop the dog at the groomer at 9:00, there will be no parking at SS. Thursday, I gave a previous appointment but I’ll let Bib know in case he wants to go to Bear.

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Dang. We have to go to Snow Valley tomorrow because once we drop the dog at the groomer at 9:00, there will be no parking at SS. Thursday, I gave a previous appointment but I’ll let Bib know in case he wants to go to Bear.
Looks like I can't make it tomorrow so I'll try for Wednesday

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Look at those two handsome shredders :) Yes, great day with you Pat and Bob!! Hope Utah next week lives up to my expectations...
We’ll make it the best it can be! You will love the big wide groomers at DV … hopefully, we’ll be able to see!

@AmyPJ says Red Iguana (SLC) is good for Mexican dinner and she will meet us at Snowbasin to ski.

Last edited:

Pat AKA mustski

Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I have to give a shout out to Goldsmith's Board Shop. Those of you who have been around awhile know that I've had some issues in the past with customer service - not the actual work they do. I just got some new skis and wanted to mount bindings but I'm leaving for Utah on Sunday. I called to see if they could do it in one day. They said they could if I was willing to spend $10 extra. :yeah: So I dropped them off and an asked if the tech could check the tune just to be sure. AN HOUR LATER they called me! The bindings were mounted, the tune was checked and classified as good, and he waxed the skis! Wow! Yes, I tipped very well! So happy!

Sponsor

Staff online