• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arizona/New Mexico 2023-2024 Four Corners Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Dave made me do it!

Dryheat

Getting on the lift
Skier
Too soon! It's not even the hydro year yet!

TS
teejaywhy

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
At the Telluride Blues and Brews... watching the snow flurries up above the valley.

PXL_20230915_201025222.jpg

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Colors are going to be a little late this year I think.

New2

Out on the slopes
Skier

Great PowerPass addition, and should help solidify MCP's position in the New Mexico and Oklahoma markets. It hasn't been real clear to me why the Abruzzos weren't opening Sandia the past couple years, but I've got more confidence in MCP tackling the problems, whatever they are.

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier

Great PowerPass addition, and should help solidify MCP's position in the New Mexico and Oklahoma markets. It hasn't been real clear to me why the Abruzzos weren't opening Sandia the past couple years, but I've got more confidence in MCP tackling the problems, whatever they are.
That is awesome to see. I've never skied there, will definitely have to check it out now. With the tram and access to Albuquerque I can see it making money just fine if they get a good snow making system setup.

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
They are going hard on the snow making this season!

raisingarizona

Out on the slopes
Skier
It's feeling a lot like a drought winter right now. I'm loving this weather but it doesn't feel like skiing is just around the corner.

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
It's feeling a lot like a drought winter right now. I'm loving this weather but it doesn't feel like skiing is just around the corner.
Yeah, it is feeling like that down in the valley too. Looking at snow totals for the last 10 years they've never really had back to back big seasons. Good El Nino conditions may be in play this year so maybe we will get lucky.

snow.png

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier

Core2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Ski Apache and Ruidoso getting some natural snow this AM and looks like a pattern change next week finally!

asda.png

TS
teejaywhy

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
More big news from Sunrise, they have added a second webcam! Making use of all that extra bandwidth.

Sponsor

Staff online