• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eastern Canada Tremblant Conditions for March 2024

az29okg

Putting on skis
Skier
I spent the month of Feb 2024 in Mont Tremblant and had a great time (even with very little fresh snow, maybe a total of 15cm of fresh snow for the entire month of Feb while I was there). I would like to go back for a few more days (during Mar 18-21, as they are forecasting some fresh snow this weekend). What are the conditions for the groomed blue and black runs? I guess most likely icy (but is it ice or just extremely very hard packed surface), bare patches, exposed vegetation, rocks and mud?

SkiBam

Putting on skis
Skier
I was there Tuesday this week and conditions were excellent. A few bare patches but nothing that caused me any problems. It was cold in the morning but softened up (though not too much). I was surprsied that the Edge woods were still in great shape. What was NOT good were the crowds! Way way busier this week (Tuesday anyway) with the Ontario school break than during any of the Quebec break weeks.

JoeSchmoe

Snowboarder
Skier
I was there Tuesday this week and conditions were excellent. A few bare patches but nothing that caused me any problems. It was cold in the morning but softened up (though not too much). I was surprsied that the Edge woods were still in great shape. What was NOT good were the crowds! Way way busier this week (Tuesday anyway) with the Ontario school break than during any of the Quebec break weeks.

I feel like I shouldn't be posting this as I'd hate to let the secret out to the rest of Ontario, but I skied Orford Mon-Tues and Owls Head Wednesday and had little to no crowds to contend with.

JoeSchmoe

Snowboarder
Skier
That would be the new normal. Ikon aka Blue Mtn pass holders, will go to Tremblant not down there.
Most Blue Mountain pass holders I know get the 5x7 which I don't think has any benefits at Tremblant.

TS
A

az29okg

Putting on skis
Skier
Thanks for the good news. It should be less crowded next week. Now to convince the wife :).

Sponsor

Staff online