• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

djetok

Low Lander
Skier
Madonna.jpg

The family at monarch last year during a snowmobile trip.

jzmtl

Intermidiot
Skier
New one is just a selfie on a warm spring day, with my pink bunny helmet. I definitely haven't ran into anyone with the same helmet with this one, unlike my other Costco helmet. :D

Stephen Witkop

switty
Skier
Spring skiing at Jay Peak, the kind of day I just can't wear the helmet. Shorts and a t-shirt under thin shells with backpack for springtime hydration :beercheer:
The picture was taken by a Jay photographer and tweeted out for my 15 seconds of ski fame.

tinymoose

Getting off the lift
Skier
Me from a video still in powder 2 years ago at Jay Peak. At the time it seemed awesome, now... all i can see is my dropping my right shoulder. lol

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Waiting for the Glen Eden Ski Area O-Cup Mountain bike race to start..I'm obviously a sponsored/affiliated rider... :D

tinymoose

Getting off the lift
Skier
Got bored. Turkey Bowl at Big Sky roughly 3 seasons ago.

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
For me, the view encapsulates the wonder being in the mountains.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
From a video of me doing my Bullwinkle impression at Snowbasin

HDSkiing

You’re Sliding On-Snow; Don’t Over-Think it!
Skier

Early morning clinic, with the sun just rising over the Sangre De Cristo Mountains over Tesuque Peak, 12K plus feet. We were forming up on Aspen Peak around 11K.

At the base afterward getting ready for the day and being photo bombed by the Asst. Ski School Director.

Max Capacity

Putting on skis
Skier
Picture was taken early Dec 2015, it was a much different day day below at Okemo VT that day. In CT it was sunny and warm, people here at home had a hard time believing the weather was that different. Photo was taken on Jolly Green Giant

Sponsor

Staff online