• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Stratton Parking?

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi All,
Going to visit Stratton for the first time in a long time. Day trip, mid-week. I'll arrive early. Where is the best parking?
Last time I remember parking in an underground or covered lot, but it's not clear on map and I've heard rumors you have to pay nowadays. I'd like to skip hassle and paying. Recommendations?
Thx.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Early season, mid-week - you can probably pull up close to the base. Make a right turn from the access road once you passed the concrete parking structure on the right side of the access road.

Usually the upper section of the concrete parking structure is reserved for permitted parking.
The outer section (asphalt/hard ground) is usually open for the public. The lower level of the concrete parking structure should be open to the public also.
Otherwise Lot #1 is just a bit further along on the left. That lot will be serviced by a shuttle.

You can walk up to the cafeteria and boot up in the lodge. There are open storage cubbies and free bag check off the rear corridor of the cafeteria east wing (skier right).

TS
tch

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks! I knew I could count on the collective knowledge of the Pugsters.
:thumb:

Handlebars

Booting up
Skier
King hit the nail on the head. One thing- I’ve
Noticed recently that they are not opening the garage to public parking until exactly 8:30 on weekends, not sure about week days. Also, next weekend the sun bowl should be open, I usually prefer to park there

Sponsor

Staff online