• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New here but really old in a lot of other places

Full Trucker

Frikkin' Newb
Skier
Hola from Salida, CO! Home mountain is Monarch, but I do travel a bit around Colorado to ski and always try to make trips to Jackson or Snowbird at least once a year. Mostly inbounds skier, though probably 20-30% of my days are day tours and/or hut trips.

I just joined SkiTalk but I've been on other forums for years including TGR, Ridemonkey, MTBR, etc. The screen name is always the same, maybe I've bantered with some of you in other places? Time will tell if I contribute anything of value here, if I don't have anything pertinent or useful to say I'll probably just keep my cake hole shut. I'm sure I'll be posting stuff for sale, and while I may not have a history here on SkiTalk I've bought and sold plenty of stuff on other forums so I'm sure I can find someone to vouch for me.

Catch you on the internet, ya filthy animals.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Hola from Salida, CO! Home mountain is Monarch, but I do travel a bit around Colorado to ski and always try to make trips to Jackson or Snowbird at least once a year. Mostly inbounds skier, though probably 20-30% of my days are day tours and/or hut trips.

I just joined SkiTalk but I've been on other forums for years including TGR, Ridemonkey, MTBR, etc. The screen name is always the same, maybe I've bantered with some of you in other places? Time will tell if I contribute anything of value here, if I don't have anything pertinent or useful to say I'll probably just keep my cake hole shut. I'm sure I'll be posting stuff for sale, and while I may not have a history here on SkiTalk I've bought and sold plenty of stuff on other forums so I'm sure I can find someone to vouch for me.

Catch you on the internet, ya filthy animals.
Welcome to the Community

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Welcome. Looks like Monarch has had a pretty good season do far.
Had some good times on your hill back in the day.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We skied Monarch last year on our way to Crested Butte to ski with @Jack skis
I love that mountain and want to get back there.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Salida is a cool little town, it has won the hearts of many. I hear there is a great little bakery there.

TS
Full Trucker

Full Trucker

Frikkin' Newb
Skier
Look out for this guy.:ogbiggrin:

One of these days I'll get over to Monarch. Purg & Wolfie claiming 15" in 24. Purg is finally getting the base. How much at Monarch out of this storm?
I know you're not asking about this storm that's just starting today (3/13) but I've got fingers crossed it'll deliver. I hear the folks at Monarch are readying themselves for several feet... more than what the usual forecasting outlets are predicting.

Salida is a cool little town, it has won the hearts of many. I hear there is a great little bakery there.
Little Red Hen, Sweetie's, or some other spot?

Sponsor