• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Preferred date for the New England Gathering

• March 23rd -- 26th

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • March 30th -- April 2nd

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I have an MCP :doh: but I don't think I can make it. You folks have fun! I'm planning to spend a lengthy period out West, returning East around March 26. To head up to VT a few days later might be too much. Unless I decide to go straight from the West to VT and blow off that dumb thing called work :rolleyes:

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I have an MCP :doh: but I don't think I can make it. You folks have fun! I'm planning to spend a lengthy period out West, returning East around March 26. To head up to VT a few days later might be too much. Unless I decide to go straight from the West to VT and blow off that dumb thing called work :rolleyes:

How many times do you have to retire before it sticks?

TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister

I'm sure we can craft something similar to help you out:
1585513_1280x720.jpg

TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
I will be closing the poll on November 22nd (day before Thanksgiving). Currently the earlier weekend is in the lead by a 9-6 vote. Speak now or hold your peace until next season.

Brad J

Out on the slopes
Skier
I would like to make it the year, the earlier week will work for me , can't do easter weekend, I also have a Mt Collective pass and never have skied Sugarbush , I skied Mad River April 9th last year with good conditions , so hoping for more of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online