• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DrGT

Booting up
Skier
It is done! The 98's have been purchased...... :yahoo: I'm stoked beyond stoked......I'll stop talking about it now.....NOT
First post!
Congrats on your purchase. :golfclap:
I am on the same boat as you were. Strongly considering to buy Renon Endurance 98 as a christmas gift to myself. Just waiting for a Black Friday sale (if there is one) and maybe for the canadian $ to go up a bit :ogcool:
This is an astonishing amount of money for a pair of skis that I have never tried (canadian $ at 0,80 USD right now :()

I was also hesitating between bindings and mounting position. Does anyone has considered "demo" bindings to keep the possibility to move the bindings to the best position (which is still unknown to me...)?
The guy at my ski shop suggested the Marker Griffon, but they seem to be hard to get in in some conditions.

Oh, the skis will be my DD. I ski a lot in tight and steep trees and like to carve at high speed going to and from the trees area.

TS
PisteOff

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
First post!
Congrats on your purchase. :golfclap:
I am on the same boat as you were. Strongly considering to buy Renon Endurance 98 as a christmas gift to myself. Just waiting for a Black Friday sale (if there is one) and maybe for the canadian $ to go up a bit :ogcool:
This is an astonishing amount of money for a pair of skis that I have never tried (canadian $ at 0,80 USD right now :()

I was also hesitating between bindings and mounting position. Does anyone has considered "demo" bindings to keep the possibility to move the bindings to the best position (which is still unknown to me...)?
The guy at my ski shop suggested the Marker Griffon, but they seem to be hard to get in in some conditions.

Oh, the skis will be my DD. I ski a lot in tight and steep trees and like to carve at high speed going to and from the trees area.
The nice thing about the Renouns is Cyrus has a 100 day no questions asked buy back guarantee. If you don't like them for any reason within 100 days of receiving them you can return them for a full refund. You can't go wrong. I have an email in to Cyrus with regards to mounting position. I'll post what I am told.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

AAAttack demo binding is very nice.

PTskier

Been goin' downhill for years....
Pass Pulled
I know Cyrus has taken very few back because people didn't like them.
Or somebody skied them for 99 days and then got their money back.

"My new bindings (one season old) say Head but they are just Tyrolia with a different name on the outside."
Head owns Tyrolia. They label their bindings for Fischer, 4frnt, Kastle, maybe others.

"Started as a Look guy 50 years ago"
Couldn't beat Marker Rotomat heels and Nevada 1 toes.

Sponsor

Staff online