• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Lange xt 130 walk mode problem

Tlri

Putting on skis
Skier
Anyone have a problem with the walk ski mode slipping?
I’ve only skied 16/17 XT 130’s about 15 days but my left boot is popping past the lock into walk (upright) position with rear cuff pressure.
Anyone else with similar issues?
Any fixes beside return?

Thanks for any help.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Anyone have a problem with the walk ski mode slipping?
I’ve only skied 16/17 XT 130’s about 15 days but my left boot is popping past the lock into walk (upright) position with rear cuff pressure.
Anyone else with similar issues?
Any fixes beside return?

Thanks for any help.

I had the first iteration of the walk mode and yes, I had this issue on one boot ( i ended up duct taping it closed but could have sent in for warranty) . After a few seasons, the entire cuff rocked backwards about 1cm while STILL in the locked mode. I just bought the 2018 RX boot and cant be more pleased.

TS
Tlri

Tlri

Putting on skis
Skier
Yeah the lever stays in the ski position but you can hear and feel the cuff click past the lock and the cuff moves back like it’s switched to walk.
Just bought them last March. Guess I’ll make a trip back to the shop.

oswaldr2

Getting on the lift
Skier
This news is a bummer, I just bought the 2016/2017's this off season from Level9 to be my new boots. Anybody not have this issue with their White & Green models?

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
This news is a bummer, I just bought the 2016/2017's this off season from Level9 to be my new boots. Anybody not have this issue with their White & Green models?

don't be bummed. i dont think this was a widespread issue.its a great boot!

oswaldr2

Getting on the lift
Skier
don't be bummed. i dont think this was a widespread issue.its a great boot!

Thanks, glad to hear that. I'm super pumped about the XT 130, getting very excited to finally take them out for a spin soon.

oswaldr2

Getting on the lift
Skier
Anybody know how the WTR soles wear over time? Was considering buying replacements while they are still available.

Sponsor

Staff online