• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How did you find SkiTalk.com?

• EpicSki

Votes: 183 65.8%
  • TGR

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • The SkiDiva

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Other skiing based forum (AlpineZone, SeniorSkiing, ect)

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Google Search

Votes: 50 18.0%
  • Other search engine (Bing, DuckDuckGo, ect)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Friend/Referral

Votes: 17 6.1%
  • Other, please add in a post.

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Saw someone wearing Pugski swag

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I stalk Philpug around the internet b/c he's always given me straight up advice and generously answered my questions.
So thats the breathing I have been feeling on my neck. :P

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Well it was a Thursday in November. I had just finished the breakfast dishes, actually it was just a bowl and I go out on the deck to see if it had snowed last night but no it was already 44* so I sat there in my Dookey67 and helment, trying to figure out what I was going to do with the rest of the day when my old friend Ziggy sends me a text. Ziggy says you won't believe what the kids are up to now, yup they started their own website, it's called Pugski.com you gotta check it out. So here I am.

At least that's how I remember it

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
And the fact your avatar pic is either you or:

IMG_0419.JPG

Eddie S

Putting on skis
Skier
After Epic closed (I don't know the story) I went in search of another forum with good people who freely and generously share their expertise and humor - and where a 60-year-old who prefers an evening of scotch and Old Blind Dogs could feel at home. This sure seems to be the right place...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
After Epic closed (I don't know the story) I went in search of another forum with good people who freely and generously share their expertise and humor - and where a 60-year-old who prefers an evening of scotch and Old Blind Dogs could feel at home. This sure seems to be the right place...
You're going to get along just fine
https://forum.pugski.com/threads/lets-talk-about-bourbon-scotch-and-whiskey.1185/
https://forum.pugski.com/threads/you-should-add-water-to-you-whisky.5815/
https://forum.pugski.com/threads/which-rye.4546/

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Today I was typing in a URL and inadvertently ended up at the EpicSki.com site. I was floored to find that the forum had closed. When I Googled about "EpicSki.com forum closed" the first hit was a PugSki thread (which is closed). So I'm responding here.

It's disappointing to learn that all that content is gone now. I'm sure you guys have discussed this ad nauseum so I won't reignite that discussion. Just thought I'd drop in and say "Hi". As noted by Phil in the closed thread, EpicSki was responsible for bringing a lot of us together. I cherish those old memories, but I no longer ski... so just passing through... ogsmile

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Today I was typing in a URL and inadvertently ended up at the EpicSki.com site. I was floored to find that the forum had closed. When I Googled about "EpicSki.com forum closed" the first hit was a PugSki thread (which is closed). So I'm responding here.

It's disappointing to learn that all that content is gone now. I'm sure you guys have discussed this ad nauseum so I won't reignite that discussion. Just thought I'd drop in and say "Hi". As noted by Phil in the closed thread, EpicSki was responsible for bringing a lot of us together. I cherish those old memories, but I no longer ski... so just passing through... ogsmile
Hi Mark. Sorry to hear that you no longer can ski. Good to see you, and of course you are welcome to hang around.

HDSkiing

You’re Sliding On-Snow; Don’t Over-Think it!
Skier
I was searching for reviews on some skis that I eventually bought (Head SuperShape i Rally) or for a new pair of K2 Spyne boots to replace my 2015 ones. I cant remember what was said about either as I got so engrossed in this cool ski site!

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
Fed up with TGR I was doing forum searches for every ski publication I could think of. Passed by it a few times cause I didn't know what a Pug (thinking the dog) had to do with skiing...