• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Halloween Tuesdays In The Snow

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
LOL, @Ken_R that would be me :)

Yeah, really great day today to meet up and see the gang again. Got to Test out the refurb'd hip and it did really well. Drove up last night and hung with @Blue Streak , bummed around Vail village, had some good beers and appi's and then watched the Bronco's while munching on Buffalo jalapeno brats. A very good evening....

The PSIA Demo team was there today and I got a chance to meet up with @Eric Lipton .

@SkiNurse has a great pic. Can you post it?

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Practiced some easy soft bump skiing. For some reason most people head down High Noon and not Ramrod. So lapped Ramrod a bunch of times, it was fun to ski on some natural snow.

Oh, please do tell more about Ramrod bumps! :D Did they leave it ungroomed overnight, or were they just afternoon bumpettes? Any pics?

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Oh, please do tell more about Ramrod bumps! :D Did they leave it ungroomed overnight, or were they just afternoon bumpettes? Any pics?

I guess Bumpettes here and there. People got on the new snow early there today so they formed by 10am or so.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

Yeah, really great day today to meet up and see the gang again. Got to Test out the refurb'd hip and it did really well. Drove up last night and hung with @Blue Streak , bummed around Vail village, had some good beers and appi's and then watched the Bronco's while munching on Buffalo jalapeno brats. A very good evening....

The PSIA Demo team was there today and I got a chance to meet up with @Eric Lipton .

:wave:

Nice Stockli's! Were those Laser AX's? :hail:

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Posting on the standard Tuesdays In The Snow thread.. :beercheer:

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thank goodness it wasn't you!

I said more than once getting and out of my shower here that I am likely to hurt myself. I've seen a lot of bad showers in my travels but as far as hazards this is one of the worst. I still have 2 more nights here so hoping to escape unscathed.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I said more than once getting and out of my shower here that I am likely to hurt myself. I've seen a lot of bad showers in my travels but as far as hazards this is one of the worst. I still have 2 more nights here so hoping to escape unscathed.

house of horrors! be careful.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier

If you fall in the shower while taking EU data across borders you may violate data offshoring restrictions.

Sponsor

Staff online