• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eldora Nighthawks

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester
How serious are they? I'd commit to one date if they're chill and fun. I wouldn't want to be the only person in a regular ski outfit on skis that are ~100 underfoot. :)

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
My latest experience skiing Nighthawks was 30 years ago, but we had a lot of fun and did not really care about the team results.
It would be great to have a group that wanted to do it just for the love of skiing and the joy of shared enthusiasm.
...and of course there would have to be beers afterwards, probably down the hill in Boulder.
:beercheer:

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Me too, although I am REALLY slow.
I was NEVER fast.
But I can hold up my end of a Shotzski!

Karen_skier2.0

AKA - RX2SKI
Skier
I find that I have some unplanned free time on my hands due to a merger and downsizing at work. While I hope my break between jobs is brief, this may open up Wednesday nights a little for me.

Who else can we recruit with an Eldora or RMSP pass?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Me too, although I am REALLY slow.
I was NEVER fast.
But I can hold up my end of a Shotzski!
A great race would be to ski on your race skis with a Shotzski boot attached to the tip and see if you have your "beverage" still in the glass at the end of the race.

We need to talk to @Philpug about sponsorship ;).
Will a buck fifty and a pack of stickers do?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I find that I have some unplanned free time on my hands due to a merger and downsizing at work. While I hope my break between jobs is brief, this may open up Wednesday nights a little for me.

Who else can we recruit with an Eldora or RMSP pass?
That stinks. Hope you find your reset button and find your new path quickly.

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
A great race would be to ski on your race skis with a Shotzski boot attached to the tip and see if you have your "beverage" still in the glass at the end of the race.
You laugh! I am so slow, I could probably do it.

Chris Walker

Ullr Is Lord
Skier
Should we bump this up to try for the 2017-18 season? Also, is it SL or GS?

Did anyone here try this in prior years? I could probably make it to one or two this year. I'm pretty slow, but I've got all the gear. I can at least dress up like a racer. :D

When they don't mention a discipline, I just assume it's kind of like a Nastar set. I'd be surprised it it were full-blown slalom or GS.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The lights still work at Eldora? Cool. It's been a while since night skiing has been available to the public, hasn't it?

Sponsor

Staff online