• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mid-Atlantic Blue Knob is OPEN

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
And I got to ski pre Christmas for the first time in years.

I am on their email list, so when the notice came last night that they were opening today, I asked the kids,,,, nope, I asked the wife,,,, nope, I asked my buddy,,,,, nope, so I went skiing. Buh Bye

Not a lot of folks there and the intermediates and greens were mostly open, their blacks are natural snow and honestly I think we got more in WPA than they did. It was ski and load ski and load so after about 3.5H I was pretty done. Took about 2H to get the feel back but I closed in on the happy place towards the end.
On a less good note, the new knee boo boo reared up. I had neoprene braces on both. The old right side was about normal, but the left was getting sharp at the end.
The new red coat is more shell than jacket. It was 24ish so I only put a light layer under. Could have used a tad more. I need a belt for my ski pants now also. Without the extra lbs to hold them up they were trying to make me into a snowboarder.
BKopen1718.jpg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Great ski area! Always have a good time there..

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Very well my favorite PA resort. Had a great east Gathering with the Bears back just before I moved west.

Sponsor

Staff online