• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Asking for a Friend :)

James

Out There
Instructor
She has a small bsl and declares herself a II - III skier. You have a large bsl and declare a I skier?

Or... camo top sheets: +1 Din.

(You can request a higher Din.)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It’s the only photo I have of her skis. I don’t mind, kinda used to it
I am too, I am used to "Phil...move a little to the right....no a but more...no, more...yeah, thats good."
IMG_1660.JPG

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Obviously the 3 most important things are:
1) fit
2) fit
3) and fit

But she likes the colors/looks of my Speedmachine, thinks they would match her skis
View attachment 31437

If you apply the saying "You date your skis but your marry your boots", then buy the right boots first, then find some skis to match.

BTW I work in a ski shop and I absolutely hate it when people come in and readily drop big $ on jacket and pants and then cheap out on skis and boots. :rolleyes: They got it wrong but the silver lining though is that I know I won't being skiing the same runs as these people and for the most part not even riding the same lift.:D

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
She has a small bsl and declares herself a II - III skier. You have a large bsl and declare a I skier?

And I was just talking about the "comparative anatomy" crowd on another thread. Must be Friday.

Sponsor

Staff online