• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

whumber

Putting on skis
Skier
Whumber, hey there. Sorry I didn't get to meet you. Maybe next time, huh? Where do you teach?

And yes, ProJam was fantastic. I skied with Mermer Blakeslee. No better teacher anywhere.
It was a week full of insights and fun.

Yea, for sure that would be interesting; it's always great putting a face to a name. I'm based out of Killington so ProJam was super convenient for me this year, I'll probably do the LVL3 prep clinic next so maybe I'll see you then.

TS
john petersen

john petersen

working through minutia to find the big picture!
Instructor
Way to go, you guys! that sounds like great results. Jimmy, I have skied with Bill Beerman and he was fantastic.

Peter Howard is certainly living up to his reputation...glad it went well, Whumber!

Liquid, I have met Mermer over at Windham, and been in the audience for one of her presentations. Always informative, funny, and full of great nuggets.

I met several great people during the week, got to talk and ski with MIke Rogan, Doug Hammond, and Matt Boyd, learned a ton of stuff, reaffirmed all that stuff floating around in my head, and was able to put so much theoretical information into practice it was incredible.

Liquidfeet, it was really nice to meet you and chat with you at the banquet!....great stuff.

cannot wait for next year!

JP

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes no exam just going for the fun, err educational experience this year. I expect the weather will co-operate.