• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

john petersen

working through minutia to find the big picture!
Instructor
JP here.....I will be at PSIA/AASI's Masters Academy/Pro Jam at Killington (11-15 dec) and was wondering if anybody else will be there. I do know of one other (ykwya) so far........

Its an awesome event and my first time going in more than 20 years thinking about it!....(timing, expense, excuses, excuses)

JP

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for taking one for the team. Hope the rest of your week keeps getting better. Looks like winter is back in the northeast.

TS
john petersen

john petersen

Instructor
awesome sauce....

Ill be sporting some Pugski wear and throw a sticker on my skis

the list is growing as I just found out a fellow instructor who is in PA now is going too....

good stuff...

JP

TS
john petersen

john petersen

Instructor
I'll be there, doing my LVL2 teaching exam.

that was challenging fun for me....the group of candidates was tight and we supported each other well....I had good advice to foster this and mentioned it to the group before the exam.....they were all on board. we helped each other with the timing of our segments and were open to each other's questions. You are there for your own success, and dont want to get into each others heads, but a little team spirit goes a long way!

enjoy the experience!

jP

Sponsor