• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mid-Atlantic 2023-2024 Poconos and Greater Area Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m heading west this weekend. I hope I’m wrong but not expecting to be able to ski locally when I get back unfortunately unless it’s in a mall.

ihocky2

Putting on skis
Skier
With the weather what it is/has been here on the EC and u want to ski anywhere by mid March…..u better book a plane and head west……

Don't I know it.

Trying to rearrange my schedule just to try and hit Blue Mt. on Friday night just to get a few more laps of mashed potatoes in. Probably better to just call our trip to Elk the end of the season and go out on a good note, but just can't commit to hanging them up yet for the year.

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ikon announcement is out for 24/25 and not surprisingly Blue and Camelback stay at 7/5 days for the full/base passes. Last year I had both the Blue and Ikon full pass. Need to think about what I do for me and my daughter next year.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Ikon announcement is out for 24/25 and not surprisingly Blue and Camelback stay at 7/5 days for the full/base passes. Last year I had both the Blue and Ikon full pass. Need to think about what I do for me and my daughter next year.
Me as well. Still think I go with the CBK pass. If I get the 60 days I want will be 30/day. (wanted 60 this year but this melt down killed any chance of that, be lucky to get 50.)

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Me as well. Still think I go with the CBK pass. If I get the 60 days I want will be 30/day. (wanted 60 this year but this melt down killed any chance of that, be lucky to get 50.)
I’m around 20 days on my Blue pass with a slow start and early end so that makes sense. I’m coming out a little bit better than even on my Ikon with 7 days at Killington/Stratton plus 6 more coming up in Colorado next week. Was hoping that Blue/Ikon would offer a combined deal like Killington does.

My daughter is a tougher decisions. She only got about 6 or 7 days in between Killington and Blue. Says she’d like to do more and is somewhat interested in looking at University of Colorado which would mean a side trip. ;) Teenage stuff and sports get priority over skiing most of the time though.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
My daughter is a tougher decisions. She only got about 6 or 7 days in between Killington and Blue. Says she’d like to do more and is somewhat interested in looking at University of Colorado which would mean a side trip. ;) Teenage stuff and sports get priority over skiing most of the time though.
Ah I see your tuition money going the same place mine went (CU). Go Buffs

ihocky2

Putting on skis
Skier

I was looking at the Ikon after going to Camelback for the first time this year. My son is in ski club with school, either he gets the student pass which is off peak for Blue or we get the Ikon and use 5 visits on night skiing. I want to get to Camelback more, and loved skiing there, but with sports and Scouts we are typically night skiers. The off peak makes more sense. I can put the rest of the money saved into Indy Passes to hit Shawnee and Montage and then try for spring trips up north.

johnnyvw

Out on the slopes
Skier
Shawnee is one of the last ones I would go to as an alternative to CBK. Jack Frost is much more entertaining.

Sponsor

Staff online