• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Northern Rockies/Alberta 2023-2024 Big Sky Resort/Conditions/Meetups

PlainsSkier

Out on the slopes
Skier
1711914184555.png Just got back today, last two days were also great. On Friday I stuck around the moonlight side, snow was still very nice. A lot of fun in the trees Broken Heart, White Bark, Single/Double Jack with a few Challenger runs mixed in as well. Finished the day with some fast groomers down Andesite.

1711914493469.png

Started Saturday with a Tram lap, first time riding the new tram and it was a short wait to get to the top plus $30. Views were awesome, snow down Liberty Bowl was pretty chopped up. My legs were on fire afterward, took it easy on a few groomers before doing a few final laps down Six Shooter and calling it a trip and a season. Glad I could make it out to Big Sky and the conditions were much better than expected, some of the best late season skiing I have had there.
20240329-194033.jpg

Last edited:

Troth

Booting up
Skier
anyone know if overnight parking in the Levinski lot is still tolerated? I parked there for a few nights a couple seasons ago and everything went smooth, hoping this is still the case as Im most likely headed to big sky this weekend.

tele

Putting on skis
Skier
anyone know if overnight parking in the Levinski lot is still tolerated? I parked there for a few nights a couple seasons ago and everything went smooth, hoping this is still the case as Im most likely headed to big sky this weekend.
Overnight parking is banned at all Big Sky Resort lots. You can be booted or towed. Heck they'll boot an employees car even.

Troth

Booting up
Skier
Overnight parking is banned at all Big Sky Resort lots. You can be booted or towed. Heck they'll boot an employees car even.
thanks, sounds like things might have tightened up a bit or I got lucky last time

tele

Putting on skis
Skier
This would ruin your powder day.

That lift is super old. Every lift Boyne has "realigned" has issues. It should be no surprise.

Sponsor

Staff online