• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@PisteOff , Nicely done!!
We have worked hard to find the right items, with the right quality and appeal.
Love the look of the 1/4 Zip with the classic logo(designed by @Bob Barnes ), and the items with the limited designs by @Dave Petersen,

To anyone and everyone who've clicked on that donate button, I would love to hear what stands out for you and what items you're stoked about.
I did it when there was no swag.... :huh:
No big deal. I will again. We may need a shit load more stickers after we’re done in Killington though......

We put our first stickers ever on our helmets.....you can guess what they are..... will have to pull screenshots off the GoPro.

Keep up the great work guys!! Happy to support you!

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I did it when there was no swag.... :huh:
No big deal. I will again. We may need a shit load more stickers after we’re done in Killington though......

We put our first stickers ever on our helmets.....you can guess what they are..... will have to pull screenshots off the GoPro.

Keep up the great work guys!! Happy to support you!
Let me clarify for all...... I would donate here regardless of swag. I guess that was the only point I was trying to make. This is IMHO the best skiing forum on the net and I hope to participate in and support it for years to come......Send us more stickers dammit were running out out here......

XOXO from Killington.....

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Let me clarify for all...... I would donate here regardless of swag. I guess that was the only point I was trying to make. This is IMHO the best skiing forum on the net and I hope to participate in and support it for years to come......Send us more stickers dammit were running out out here......

XOXO from Killington.....
More stickers on the way!

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Can’t wait to use the straps, but I will have to fight Marcia and Daria for them. The ball cap fits great and I like that the buff is so thin.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I got my Pug-pack today (I’ve been away) and I must say the swag is first rate. Those buffs are super-sweet, the straps are sturdy and burly. The new 1/4 Tee is even nicer than my prototype which I love. This one is going to get a lot of use. Pictures are coming soon.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I got my Pug-pack today (I’ve been away) and I must say the swag is first rate. Those buffs are super-sweet, the straps are sturdy and burly. The new 1/4 Tee is even nicer than my prototype which I love. This one is going to get a lot of use. Pictures are coming soon.

The post office was probably hoping you’d forget about your held mail so they could snag the swag.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
23916569_2108899422457425_6612230796118545587_o.jpg

Reactions: Ron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online