• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jtlange

Getting off the lift
Skier
Conditions were fantastic today. Snowed all day and everything was soft. They opened up a few more runs today too!

Also, my buddy lost his goggles walking to the car somewhere. If anyone happened to find some goggles can you please message me?

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I'll be there in the morning. If anyone wants to join me for a few runs, shoot me a PM.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
I'll be there in the morning. If anyone wants to join me for a few runs, shoot me a PM.

Jelly -- I'm on cooking / hosting dutie.

But if anyone wants to Friday Afternoon Club this week, I'm getting my first Luv day. Most likely in a Green FreeRide Systems Jacket, grey pants.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I'm probably in for Friday too.
VR areas are off limits to employees. And Copper will be a s#$t sh@w.
That pretty much leaves Loveland and ABasin, and so far Loveland has had the best conditions with the least crowds.
I'm game either way.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
@Blue Streak -- I'll be showing at least one out-of-towner around the slopes. So probably taking it pretty easy. But PM later tomorrow and I'll let you know when we'll be there etc. Likely plenty of breaks at the Rat and back at the van.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
@Blue Streak -- I'll be showing at least one out-of-towner around the slopes. So probably taking it pretty easy. But PM later tomorrow and I'll let you know when we'll be there etc. Likely plenty of breaks at the Rat and back at the van.
Loveland is absolutely deserted today.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Shhhhh, keep LL a secret.....:decisions:

TS
nay

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
It was quite a bit more crowded yesterday than my pics show - the wind and light snow kicked in around 2 and finally drove the vacationers off the mountain.

Up to that point, lines were usually 2-3 mins on Chair 1 and the lift slowed or stopped multiple times due to icy load and dismount conditions + aforementioned vacationers.

But nothing to prevent good open space speed skiing.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
It was quite a bit more crowded yesterday than my pics show - the wind and light snow kicked in around 2 and finally drove the vacationers off the mountain.

Up to that point, lines were usually 2-3 mins on Chair 1 and the lift slowed or stopped multiple times due to icy load and dismount conditions + aforementioned vacationers.

But nothing to prevent good open space speed skiing.
There was no one there today, and I suspect tomorrow will be even more deserted.
...as long as you ALL can keep a secret.:doh:

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Had a few lines at 1; mostly due to people not knowing how to load/unload a normal speed lift.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I can confirm that Loveland sucked once again.
Right @Ron?
Sorry, no hair-on-fire footage - just fun skiing.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January