• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Drove by Loveland today around midday. The Lot was full. Was there a special event there or something???

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
The mystery continues.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
So who is going to the demo day tomorrow?

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
<-

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
My personal trainer identified some stretches exercises that seem to help with my knee pain, so I'm hopeful that it will be a more comfortable ski day for me! (NB: my physical therapist and the trainer at the PT office didn't come anywhere close to these ideas. It really helps to cast a wide net! My trainer is also not *just* a certified trainer - he has trained in MAT and a number of other disciplines.)

I think soft snow would help, too, but with two runs (or whatever they're calling it) open, I'm not sure that will last 20 minutes past open. Any guesses on whether they'll open more runs, and if so, which?

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Look for this helmet:

IMG_9086.jpeg

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
My personal trainer identified some stretches exercises that seem to help with my knee pain, so I'm hopeful that it will be a more comfortable ski day for me! (NB: my physical therapist and the trainer at the PT office didn't come anywhere close to these ideas. It really helps to cast a wide net! My trainer is also not *just* a certified trainer - he has trained in MAT and a number of other disciplines.)

I think soft snow would help, too, but with two runs (or whatever they're calling it) open, I'm not sure that will last 20 minutes past open. Any guesses on whether they'll open more runs, and if so, which?

I think LL might groom all the new snow given that they need to harvest every inch to keep a solid base and fill in thin spots. They might leave a swath of pow but I doubt it. LL should be fun and Im going mainly for the demos but A Basin is gonna be choice due to top to bottom skiing and more run choices some of which they will most likely not groom. Crowd will be out en force no question though.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Well the snow stake at Luv looks a whole lot better than what has happened so far at Copper. Maybe they will get another run open.
:drool:
Screenshot_20171117-184024.png